Office meeting report of May 21, 2019
Cata Suricat, 8am-11.30am
All except Nathalie (excused)
- INSURANCE RC asso:
Complicated file to fill, seemingly exorbitant price
Waiting quote for decision
- Sailboat insurance project:
understanding of our not simple request by brokers
Swim Tahiti to Moorea
The AVP was asked to participate.
The organization leaves something to be desired with safety problems such as the follow-up of a swimmer with a sailboat, much less manoeuvring than a motor boat.
The AVP is in solidarity, but will not participate because mainly of insurance and responsibilities in case of problems: to e-mail in this direction.
World Ocean #Journée: June 8, Venus Point
New name: "sea effect"
Little information about the event, or the price of the event; would now be more commercial?
It would be interesting to present our charter, but we're not ready.
Question about the signature of the members? Answer: no, we'll sell a flag that will hire the boat.
Review the drafting of the charter, its logo, its name (Ninamu, Moana, etc...)
Work meeting on Friday, May 24 at 8 a.m., Suricat cata
- Stargap (slowly sinking): the autonomous port is aware of the situation (motor-pump expected, it seems)
Legally: it is the owner who is responsible, but the authorities can take the lead if nothing is done in case of safety/environmental danger ....
- Write a page on Facebook to denounce the country's lack of action on the problem of shipwrecks.
Meet the High Commissioner? To alert to the problem of wrecks, or even a tax at the entrance to finance the recycling/dismantling of wrecks? (but it's not in his area of responsibility because of the status of autonomy)
- See with the next High Commissioner, because the current one is on the way out
- Local line deconstruction?
Bora-Bora, Fakarava and Moorea wetting
Positioning: we regret that the public space is shrinking and privatizing more and more because a stop is illegal if there has been no public inquiry.
- Bora Bora: The mooring order is most likely illegal because there has been no public inquiry into what is in fact a development plan. Write a letter to the mayor on this basis (Bernard)
- Fakarava: IT is the DIREN that would be at the maneuver for a draft decree:
Diving passes south forbidden without local monitor (equivalent to privatization)
Prohibition of filming in the south pass
Mandatory approved guide to pink sands (equivalent to privatization)
A decision in committee is pending pending by the ministerial decree that is under way ...
- Moorea: Waiting for the release of the Commissioner-Investigator's report, as of May 27.
- New contributions brought back by Arnaud
- Kafkaesque administrative problems to unlock the CCP-OPT bank account (following signature problems)
- Stealing the projector in Eric's car: getting the material set up and out of the inventory
- Make public documents of the association accessible on the Drive
- Poor return of AVP representatives to the islands to date; Eric will make a trip to Fakarava to revive our representativeness.
- The sailboat Buenavista carries an AVP kakémono to Fakarava
- A serious accident in Bora: a sailboat skipper, swimming near his boat, had his foot almost cut off by the propeller of a powerboat ...