AVP office meeting minutes 13-09-2019
Receiving Power: Eric
Participants: Arnaud, Eric, Régine, Bernard, Nathalie
Guest: Olivier (MaryAnn sailboat, from Raiatea)
Funding hosting sites, domain name, ...
- What about Pacific-Discount? Link with AVP: similar to real-world nautical chips organization; Recovers potential members requires little work
- Is this acceptable (legally) for a 1901 asso (see)
- Vote: 3, 2 abst, 1 absent - Accepted
- 453,000 XPF in account
Next Nautical Chips Sunday, October 6 (7-11:00 a.m.)
We have an 8-seater life raft, to hit on the water: we are looking for an ad hoc facilitator: contact JRCC: "Laurent" would be OK, to be confirmed
Stand JRCC: make him an official request for hierarchy
Make maximum commercial on raft percussion, JRCC presence, FNSMM; BLU Polymagnet (Olivier); FB ...; informing non-members of the population; newspaper ads
(JRCC: call management, and coastal rescue; FPSMM: rescue at sea); around 10:00 a.m. (to be specified); AVURNAV to be emitting (if smoke test); Location: Philip is OK, waiting confirmation for location (Regina); (Regina). What do we do next?: bulky Taina marina
Is it up to the AVP to do that? That's the job of Marina Services (who has money for it); reputation of sailboats
Stickers to ask Fenua Ma (SEP) who has money for it?
Action with Philip? (pressure via Blue Flag?)
Pb: selective sorting is complete rant (Marquises, tuam, ...), so sailboats arriving Papeete no longer believe in selective sorting in PF
Toilet marina taina
Deleted during work in Chirac square: Eric proposes action with PAP: 80 sailboats defecate in the water (but risk media can write in the opposite direction)
Recent partnership agreements
- Lordship (Siu group): in progress
- Sopom, Sing Tung Hin, Soflex, .... (Siu group): OK
- Partners may leave us (no sales); non-competitive rates? Lack of publicity?
- See 1) UNHCR, 2) govt, 3) Dir, 4) Municipalities ?...: mooring time, quid Taina/Bora/Miri/Moorea ... (how do they see the resolution of this global pb, which will not resolve itself), etc. ....
- See then the mayors ...
- According to DAF: there would be multiple concessions on the maritime domain (private companies, municipalities, private companies, ...) that prohibit sailboats from being there; mapping to be retrieved from DPAM
- See if private dead body wetting authorization contains a precise avoidansing radius (in PF)
- Diapo PPT: lack objectives of the Asso (2/3 slides to add: Regina)
- The appointment request must include the agenda (wanted by the AVP); and also our reading of the law
- UNHCR: what should the gendarmes (dir. (UNHCR) in the face of Miri-type cases (dir. PF)?
- Debate on Miri: Olivier and Eric believes that the problems stem from the authorization to park in PF for 3 years .
- Different versions on the problems of Miri 2015 - 2016
- DPAM: see Rocheteau: mapping restrictions ...
Next meeting (tbc): 27/09,